funsec mailing list archives

Re: OT: New England Lemmings and The Herd Mentality

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 16:28:26 -0400

On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 12:43:25 PDT, chris () blask org said:

Oh, I dunno.  Having come from a place without Sonics and moved to one that
does I have to say that Sonic is the penultimate Krispy Kreme of burger joints.

"You keep using that word 'penultimate'. I do not think it means what you think
it means..." -- Inigo Montoya

"penultimate" - the one that's *next to last*.  Or if you *did* use it
correctly, what's the one that follows Sonic? Inquiring minds want to know ;)