funsec mailing list archives

Re: New Zealand Woman Fired for Sending ALL CAPS E-Mail

From: quispiam lepidus <quispiam.lepidus () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 11:24:35 +1000

Way to be judgemental about someone you have no clue about.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Rob Thompson<my.security.lists () gmail com> wrote:
I'm sure there's more to the story than that.  They probably just picked
a poor excuse to get rid of her.

I dunno about you, but to me she doesn't look like a very pleasant
person.  She probably asked for it.  Then cried to all after she got
fired.  Instead of accepting responsibility and moving on like an adult,
she sued.

Lame.

Ned Fleming wrote:

The Kiwis are some hard-hearted mother dogs.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10594014

WON'T THE CARE POLICE STEP UP AND PROTECT THIS POOR CREATURE?

what do they do to people eschewing all capitals, such as i, i ask.
prison sentences?

--
Rob

|  ASCII ribbon campaign ( )  |