funsec mailing list archives

Apple tries to kill Steve Jobs story

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:38:29 -0800

http://www.itworldcanada.com/Pages/Docbase/ViewArticle.aspx?id=idgml-c60ecf2c-
e6c1-4dd7&Portal=e92e3ad5-e795-42e5-a1a7-2949dfb40789&sub=7345

a) Apple is saying that, as a company, it's *not* interested in security?

b) Do they actually kill developers who try to leave the company?

c) Is there still a company that, in this day and age, thinks you can "kill" a story?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
The most likely way the world will be destroyed, most experts
agree, is by accident.  That's where we come in; we're computer
professionals.  We cause accidents.           - Nathaniel Borenstein
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored