funsec mailing list archives

Re: Wolfenstein Revisted

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 14:29:58 -0800

Date sent:              Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:59:36 +0200
From:                   Remo Cornali <remo.cornali () alice it>

Better watch out, Fergie & Rob:
http://www.itworld.com/personal-tech/74780/study-adult-video-gamers-fatter-more-
depressed?source=ITWNLE_nlt_bloginsights_2009-08-18

I'd say that that was a rather personal comment, but in order to do so I'd have to
lift my arm up by the keyboard, and it probably wouldn't do any good anyway ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Even if you do eventually confront an intruder, he will almost
invariably prove to be an unlikable 12-year-old twerp with no
life, a modem, and at least one parent who is a lawyer.
             - Elizabeth Kaufman/Andrew Newman, `Implementing IPsec'
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored