funsec mailing list archives

Vanishing clouds

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:14:06 -0800

Per my earlier message about Vanish and social networking, our local paper seems
to have completely misunderstood it as well:

http://www.vancouversun.com/technology/There+secrets+Internet/1832643/story.
html

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Yesterday, Mr. Hall wrote that the printer's proofreader was
improving my punctuation for me, and I telegraphed orders to have
him shot without giving him time to pray.
                          - Mark Twain in an 1889 letter to a friend
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored