funsec mailing list archives

Re: Graphics for presentation

From: Jon Kibler <Jon.Kibler () aset com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 18:15:58 -0400

Marc wrote:
Hi,

I?m tasked with doing a presentation at work on security risk assessment
as related to system development.  I am going to follow it up with a
demonstration of how XSS works and the possibilities for compromise
associated with it.   While I?m good with the demo, for the presentation
I am sorely lacking humorous or entertaining graphics (that are work
appropriate).  Even searching the internet produced anemic results.  Can
anyone point me to some humorous or entertaining graphics related to IT
security and risk?  Actually ? make that any graphics, entertaining or
not.  I?m desperate.  They would have to be suitable for use in a
non-public, work related presentation from a copyright perspective.
While they cannot be blatantly offensive to violate acceptable use, they
can be close to the line.   That might keep them from asking me to do
another presentation.  Any help is appreciated.

Not precisely what you asked for, but...
   http://xkcd.com/371/
   http://xkcd.com/327/
   http://xkcd.com/149/
   http://xkcd.com/571/
   http://xkcd.com/538/
   http://xkcd.com/565/
   http://xkcd.com/463/

And not really related, unless you work the help desk...
   http://xkcd.com/583/

Hope this is some help!

Jon K.
- --
Jon R. Kibler
Chief Technical Officer
Advanced Systems Engineering Technology, Inc.
Charleston, SC  USA
o: 843-849-8214
c: 843-813-2924 (NEW!)
s: 843-564-4224
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jonrkibler

My PGP Fingerprint is:
BAA2 1F2C 5543 5D25 4636 A392 515C 5045 CF39 4253