funsec mailing list archives

Re: population controls and the Paul Holdren controversy

From: "Paul M. Moriarty" <pmm () igtc com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:35:06 -0700

On Jul 22, 2009, at 11:17 AM, Gadi Evron wrote:

Tomas L. Byrnes wrote:
You can find this very persuasive--b/s--article here:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/21/obamas-science-czar-
considered-forced-abortions-sterilization-population-growth/

I am once again taking notes, this is fascinating and persuasive, no
matter how base-less and unsubstantiated.

[TLB:] I think it's perfectly reasonable to out people's prior work,
especially if they haven't' repudiated it.

A lot of the left have nasty skeletons in their closet, as the basic

<snip irrelevant cases>

In this particular case, the purported solutions to climate change
are
merely watered down versions of the same extreme positions taken by
the
Club of Rome.

Politics aside, this is a cool b/s article. Whether the guy "did it"
or
not is irrelevant to this discussion.

      Gadi.

Welcome to American smear politics and our bullshit media.  It's not
limited to Fox News and conservatives.  2 words:  Dan Rather