funsec mailing list archives

Re: "As fortold by prophecy..." :)

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:00:54 -0400

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 03:04:05PM -0700, Chris Blask wrote:

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Paul Ferguson <fergdawgster () gmail com> wrote:

I'll bet Sarah Palin has some connection to that blob. :-)

I'll bet you can't find a picture of them both in the same place at the same time...

These disparaging remarks about the Energizer Bunny of Stupid are
of course entirely inappropriate; can't you recognize Ted Stevens'
distinctive brand of slime when you see it?

---Rsk