funsec mailing list archives

Re: Anti-Full-Disclosure?

From: "Marc" <marc () marcd org>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 01:00:29 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org] On
Behalf Of Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 00:01
To: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: [funsec] Anti-Full-Disclosure?

This is one of the weirdest blackhat manifestos I've ever read, or even
heard of ...

http://mashable.com/2009/07/10/imageshack-hacked/

Wow - So, it's OK to do ethically (and legally) wrong things to try to
prevent other people from doing things you think are ethically wrong.

As I was typing that, governments, world politics, greepeace, and PETA came
to mind - so I guess it is ok, as long as it's 'us' and not 'them'...

What a world. <shuffles off to bed>