funsec mailing list archives

Re: Canadian Television

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 12:48:46 -0800

Date sent:              Sun, 14 Jun 2009 09:31:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:                   chris () blask org

Other than that, I concur with the overwhelming lameness of Canadian TV.  Which
is funny, since an overwhelmingly large portion of American comedians are
Canadians.

Which is why we don't have any left over for ourselves.

We do have some pretty good radio comedy.

Including some people don't think of as comedy, like
http://www.cbc.ca/ageofpersuasion/

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
It's important to be a go-getter.  But it's even more important
to know what it is you want to go and get.           - Gary Kallback
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/