funsec mailing list archives

Subject: Re: Acquired taste and British Television

From: RandallM <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 12:52:42 -0500

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:07:58 -0500
From: rackow () mcs anl gov
Subject: Re: [funsec] British Television
To: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org

Gadi Evron made the following keystrokes:
 >Acquired taste, I s'pose.

I haven't seen it, but for some shows the question is:
  Is it an aquired tasted, or the lack of aquired taste
  that makes it funny to people. ;-)

In some cases you remember watching a show in the early
years of your life, and when you see them now, you wonder
why you watched past the first commercial break.

-_Gene

case in point: Cheeck and Chong UP IN SMOKE. I laughed my ass off. I
don't get it now. Wonder what the difference is? :-)

--
been great, thanks
Big R a.k.a System