funsec mailing list archives

Re: So, let's have fun and infect Paul Boutin...

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:54:52 -0400

It amazes me how in this day and age so many people place so low a value
in their own time and trouble on security. I get a lot of resistance
among Windows users to the idea of running as standard user because they
might have to enter admin credentials now and then. Not as bad as
telling people to disable AV though.

Larry Seltzer
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine

larry_seltzer () ziffdavis com