funsec mailing list archives

Re: Check out my photos on Facebook

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () hicks-net net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:29:16 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
To: Funsec <funsec () linuxbox org>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:31:38 -0800
Subject: Re: [funsec] Check out my photos on Facebook

Date sent:            Fri, 15 May 2009 07:36:28 -0700
From:                 Martin Hepworth <invite+zj4oc0944o_6 () facebookmail com>

Hi Funsec,

Gee, Martin, it's good to hear from you again!

[...]
thttp://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=dea93b&u=100000026914576&mid=777b1aG5af31214ef1

(Well, except for the extra t at the beginning, it seems to work.  I didn't confirm
it.  Gadi, do you want to do the honours, or should we stay open to new Web 2.0
experiences?  Like autospam ...)

I asked Facebook to delete us and that we (collectively known as
"funsec") did not want to receive any further email from facebook.

(In other words, I clicked the link.)

Regards,
Gregory hicks

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
                                        | Direct:   408.569.7928

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf -- George Orwell

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.  -- Thomas Jefferson