funsec mailing list archives

Re: how doctors handle the human element

From: Robert Slade <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 10:45:05 -0700

From: Larry Seltzer <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009 5:14 am

Have you ever watched the TV show House?

We have two possibilities.  Either he has watched "House," or he hasn't.  If he has, he wouldn't have posted that.

Therefore, he hasn't watched "House."  Now, this is embarrassing, but not fatal.  So, either we can test to see if he
hasn't watched "House," or we can wait until Monday night, when he will have watched "House."  But where's the fun it
that.

So, let's ask specific questions, or make jokes, about "House," therefore ensuring we get maximum diagnosis and
embarrassment.