funsec mailing list archives

Re: PlayStation-based kiddie porn. What next?

From: "Jim O'Gorman" <jameso () elwood net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:30:23 -0400

It makes sense when you think about it. When ever you have an area where
kids are going and parents are not paying attention, these people will look
at it as a target rich environment. Look at some of the stuff that is
happening on Twinkle on the iPhone:
http://www.binint.com/2009/02/twinkle-future-of-online-enticement.html

Also, on the PS3 one of the things that makes it hard to deal with is the
drive can only be read within the system. Makes doing traditional forensics
a bit hard.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 1:47 AM, Juha-Matti Laurio <