funsec mailing list archives

on funsec, twitter is the new guns RE: Tweet This: I Don't Care

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 20:57:22 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, Alex Eckelberry wrote:
I will just note that apart from a massive thread on gun rights a few
years back (Brian Loe/Dr. Solly, etc.), AFAIK this "tweet" thread might
take the Funsec record as to number of posts.

Not even close. Biggest gun thread was 450 messages.

Twitter might just beat guns.

hehehe

You beat me to it. I was about to email in:
"On funsec, twitter is the new guns."

Alex