funsec mailing list archives

Re: Facebook has new Terms of Service

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:50:52 +0200 (EET)

The Facebook Blog: Update on Terms:

"....
Going forward, we've decided to take a new approach towards developing our terms. We concluded that returning to our
previous terms was the right thing for now.
As I said yesterday, we think that a lot of the language in our terms is overly formal and protective so we don't plan
to leave it there for long."
--clip--

http://blog.facebook.com/blog.php?post=54746167130

Juha-Matti