funsec mailing list archives

Re: thoughts on this

From: "Discini, Sonny" <Sonny.Discini () montgomerycountymd gov>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:43:16 -0500

Todd Parker said:

My thoughts are:

The URL you followed redirects back to a TinyURL and therefore we can't directly send you to the site. The URL it
redirects to is http://tinyurl.com/1
The URL you followed redirects back to a TinyURL and therefore we can't directly send you to the site. The URL it
redirects to is http://tinyurl.com/#.
The URL you followed redirects back to a TinyURL and therefore we can't directly send you to the site. The URL it
redirects to is http://tinyurl.com/#.

My thoughts are the same, however, could be someone trying to see how many URLs they can embed via tiny. I can't say
I've seen anyone try it before.

Sonny