funsec mailing list archives

Re: Wanna know what's coming next year?

From: "quispiam lepidus" <quispiam.lepidus () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:37:00 +1100

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 5:24 AM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon &
Hannah <rMslade () shaw ca> wrote:
Ask the tech psychics:

http://www.pcworld.ca/news/column/9e5bb325c0a8000601afdbbb6dfc90dc/pg1.htm

(I liked "Psychic Celia: Get ready for lots of junk mail, but maybe some relief a
couple of years down the road. `I see in 24 months, it will start changing and will
slow down.'"  Didn't Bill Gates say that a few years back?)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
A European says, `I can't understand this, what's wrong with me?'
An American says, `I can't understand this, what's wrong with
     him?'                               - Terry Pratchett (author)
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/

I think Gates actually said there will be NO spam by 2006. For once I
wished he was right ;)