funsec mailing list archives

Cross-post in order to stay OT RE: HUMOR: NANOG stop the economic downturn :-)

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 21:27:46 -0800

There are already plenty of people busy on this task, which requires
tapping into all the trading desks and order processing systems.

Unfortunately for Mr. Codrescu, in order to do what he asks, you have to
1: Commit massive global CyberCrime. 2: Choose not to profit personally
from it.

His hyperbolic prose borders on poetry. Unfortunately, as with most
poetry, it is not of much use in solving real problems.