funsec mailing list archives

Re: One billionth mouse...

From: "Justin D. Scott" <admin () dtdns com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 20:35:26 -0500

IIRC, I've owned/used-at-work three Logitech mice and
probably a couple of trackballs (are they counting them
as "mice"??).  I may have used a couple more OEM'ed and
not branded "Logitech" but Logitech-made mice as well...

I've found their stuff to be better than anything else I've used.  These
words are coming through a Logitech wireless keyboard right now.  The
wireless mouse that goes with it took a trip across the room here once and
met the wall with quite a bit of force, and it is still working quite well.
I was, um, field testing it.  I have another wireless combo at the office, a
wired trackball in my laptop bag, and had another wired trackball that a
friend of mine "borrowed" a few years ago.  Both trackballs are of the
"marble" series they released back in 1999 or 2000, so they're coming up on
a decade and still work great.

--
Justin D. Scott dba DtDNS
www.dtdns.com | +1-941-320-2402