funsec mailing list archives

Re: US privacy

From: Bruce Ediger <eballen1 () qwest net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:43:52 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/-/2/hi/technology/7738891.stm

So, are you guys *finally* going to sign on with the EU directives?

Undo the all the violations of privacy? No, no, no! If we give in now, then all
those people we've snooped on for the last four years will have been snooped on
in vain. Stay the course! Only quittards cower, or something like that.

True patriots give up their privacy with pride!

--
I do hereby swear and affirm that the message above does not violate the
International Law of the Sea, Murphy's law, the first and second laws of