funsec mailing list archives

Re: Spam spelling

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:22:28 -0000

Send for the Lawn Ranger.

--
David Harley BA CISSP FBCS CITP
Director of Malware Intelligence
ESET LLC

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org
[mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org] On Behalf Of Rob,
grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah
Sent: 10 November 2008 16:49
To: funsec () linuxbox org; spam () linuxbox org
Subject: [funsec] Spam spelling

Just got a 419 from someone who wants me to send him my privet number.

Maybe he wants me to invest in a hedge fund ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Optimizations always bust things, because all optimizations
are, in the long haul, a form of cheating, and cheaters eventually get
caught.                                                 - Larry Wall
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/