funsec mailing list archives

Re: Swedish court to rule on school lunch fingerprinting

From: "quispiam lepidus" <quispiam.lepidus () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:26:30 +1100

You'll find a lot of schools outside of the USA don't have security
akin to that of passenger screening checkpoints at LAX...

Also, the unathorized people referred to in the article are children,
who kinda look like they belong in school. I know for a fact that when
I was a teenager I entered quite a few different schools to which I
didn't belong, and never raised any eyebrows (except for maybe at an
all girl school :), because quite simply I looked like a student.