funsec mailing list archives

Re: Was Todd Palin's Yahoo account also hacked?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:54:34 -0800

Date sent:              Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:33:56 -0400
From:                   "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>

http://www.thestar.com/News/USElection/article/499832

Ya know, the restriction on politics in funsec sometimes just isn't fair.

Would we be able to comment on the "The Republican presidential campaign of
John McCain continues to portray him as part of a two-fisted reformer package
from Alaska on the party ticket" line by noting that the McCain/Palin ticket is a
threesome?

How about mentioning that "McCain told supporters in Florida that Americans are
going to "love" Todd Palin, whose victories in Ironman snow machine marathons
mean that nothing in Washington will scare him" is perfectly fitting, given the
snowjobs in Washington?

I've always been proud of our bizarre politicos in BC, but I'm beginning to think
that we might have some competition.  Maybe we could get Palin to move here.
She and Gordo would get along just great.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world.
                                                       - Lily Tomlin
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/