funsec mailing list archives

Re: Security Fix: Updates on Atrivo/Intercage

From: cracker () gmail com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:16:42 -0400

Just added the following to the blog:

*Update, Monday, Sept 8, 12:00 p.m. ET:* *Todd Braning*, vice president of
BandCon, just e-mailed me to say that BandCon also has stopped providing
connectivity to Atrivo/Intercage. From his e-mail: "Intercage, a new
customer, was connected to the BandCon Network for total of about a week.
Once we recognized and issue with Intercage, BandCon took immediate action
and terminated services. We are no longer providing services to AS27595.
This can be confirmed
here<http://www.cidr-report.org/cgi-bin/as-report?as=27595&view=2.0>."

WVFiber is the only company still providing direct connectivity to Atrivo,
and as stated before they plan to pull the plug by Thursday at the latest,
so it appears that Atrivo will have to find another network provider or it
will very soon cease to be reachable on the Internet.