funsec mailing list archives

This sunset electronically enhanced for your viewing enjoyment ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:33:31 -0800

The subject line was a caption on a cartoon I remember from many years back.  I
thought of it reading this story, particularly in regard to the fireworks ...

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/tv/story/2008/08/12/olympics-lipsynch.html

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong  - Voltaire
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/