funsec mailing list archives

surprised

From: Randy <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:57:29 -0500

I am surprised I have not heard more of this type of stuff. I have
thought but not worried about it so much. I see artist bring their
drives, ipod and such. We have "design" information that could help
competitors but nothing like this info (well, accounting hold info for
customers).

"Rene Rebollo, 36, of Pasadena, California, downloaded 20,000 customer
profiles including names and social security numbers just about every
week for about two years, according to documents filed in federal
court in Los Angeles."

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/08/04/countrywide_data_heist/

--
RandallMan