funsec mailing list archives

Re: Puppies purportedly pornographic (pre-pubescents powerfully ...)

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:36:00 -0800

Date sent:              Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:51:16 -0500
From:                   Gary Warner <gar () askgar com>

Babies work better than dogs.  When my children were very young my
then-teenaged brother would occasionally "borrow" my baby to go pick up
girls.  Very successful, he reported.

A powerful technology, but, like all such, dangerous.  You must be very careful,
when using this tactic, not to be too competent with babies, and to need
assistance.  I always got lots of brief attention when caring for younger siblings,
etc, but I was always too good with kids ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up.
                                                   - G.K. Chesterton
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/