funsec mailing list archives

Re: link from http page to https page

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:04:40 -0400

...if I get redirected from http://www.citicards.com to
https://www.citicards.com.rbn.ru,...

Of course the only way that's going to happen is with cross-site
scripting or some such bug, and that bug is the problem.

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry.seltzer () ziffdavisenterprise com