funsec mailing list archives

Re: This American Life: 419 Baiters

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:33:56 -0800

Date sent:              Sat, 20 Sep 2008 21:59:23 +0000 (GMT)
From:                   Paul Ferguson <fergdawg () netzero net>

Bonus: Uzodinma Okpechi - "I Go Chop Your Dollar", via YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nKR3gYRY8

I always flew in and out at night, but the "national airport" sure looks like the
international in Lagos.  And the hotel/pool scenes look a lot like the Eko
Meridien.  (Never saw the "national stadium.")

The attitude sure sounds familiar  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Oh, wow, far out man!
Says my PC is now Stoned!
1.2s lose files                                      - virus haiku
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/