funsec mailing list archives

Re: Evil Internet, yet again

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:00:32 +1200

David Harley wrote:

I don't think education should be confused with vocational training, either,

I agree, and as such recommend you steer clear of the NZ university
system which is rapidly being corporatized under the vocational training
sausage factory model of "education", and as "critical thinking" has no
directly measurable, in dollar-terms, "vocational outcome" it and its
practitioners are rapidly being removed from the entire system...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald