funsec mailing list archives

Re: "l337 h4x0r h4ndb00k" reaction

From: Colin Keigher <colin () afreak ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:56:43 -0700

I used a Yahoo! translation service and I think we have a clearer
picture of what he was going on about...

     > wat R speaking to you? The book was awsome! He encourages U with
     > ; learn the new languages from prog like VBS and group (group
    good isn' ; T really a
     > ; Lang of prog, but in any event) Sour it didn' ; T indicate to U
    how to notch the
     > of the CIA; the Web site of make an alienated
    end-of-the-world-virus, but D U really
     > ; think what the worm could put all the dat in a book then sells
    it? He' ;
     > D; have the FBI with its door. S' it would be even allowed 2 the
    sale it. Who
     > ; never U are the d' need; U d' to obtain an update on current laws.
     > good Mr. Rober Mr.; Slade satisfy think before really announcing.
    And d' elsewhere, Linux is
     > ; certainly easier to use than windows. I' ; m n' not indicating the
     > windows; its step is a better cause, but Linux n' l' is not
    certainly easy all; hour.
     > ; U have the " T; Build" ; things all l' hour, U owe s' to worry
    to update the
     > ; the grain d' ur about d' evry 6 months, Windows is simple,
    almost useless but
     > ; certainly easier to use. The so welcome CCB with planet put at
    the ground! hope U
     > ; appreciate the stay d' ur.

Hopefully this makes more sense. Maybe he is an alien from the Vega star
system? I know that in the movie Contact that they were trying to get us
to build some sort of odd spaceship.

- Colin

David Harley wrote:
My stomach churns. I know that I'll get a beating for this
one, but ask him if he can crack ROT13.

I tried that, but it still doesn't look like English.

--
David Harley, ESET Research Author
AVIEN COO: http://www.avien.org