funsec mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Spam Book Author Implicated in Second IP Block Controversy

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:45:17 -0800

Date sent:              Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:27:24 +0000 (GMT)
From:                   Paul Ferguson <fergdawg () netzero net>

http://www.47-usc-230c2.org/chapter3.html

Huh.  This is kinda weird.  I reviewed Mulligan's book (a while ago) and (while it's
dated today) it was practical and useful.

http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/bkrmspam.rvw

Maybe he got tired of people not taking his advice about doing it right, and
decided to take advantage of the deliberate dunderheads?  (I could have some
sympathy about that, although not much ...)

Or, maybe he wants to revive flagging sales of his book?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
I have always been waiting for something better -- sometimes to
see the best I had snatched from me.       - Dorothy Reed Mendenhall
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm