funsec mailing list archives

Re: Say it ain't so: Censorship in America

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:49:47 -0400

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 10:18:41AM -0500, John C. A. Bambenek, GCIH, CISSP wrote:
Cannon says the airport would rather deal with infrequent complaints about
access than handle angry parents whose children might see pornography.

Because, of course, this will prevent anyone sitting in the terminal from
watching full-length, hi-def porn using the DVD player in their laptop.

"We must do it for the childrennnnnnnn" is rapidly gaining equal
status with "We take this problem seriously" as an utterly trustworthy
guarantee that whatever follows will be completely fabricated bullshit.

---Rsk