funsec mailing list archives

Re: New spammer tricks

From: "Larry Seltzer" <Larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:39:13 -0400

Yeah, Nick's right. Redirects through Yahoo have been a big deal for
many many years. Google redirects are newer, but so is Google.

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry.seltzer () ziffdavisenterprise com