funsec mailing list archives

Re: Internet for pornography, not voting: Ex Polish PM

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:51:38 -0400

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 03:11:34PM -0400, Blanchard_Michael () emc com wrote:
 "attracts people who watch "pornography while sipping a bottle of
beer," a former prime minister told his party's Web site."

   I'm offended by that statement!  I DO NOT sip a bottle of beer!  :-)

Of course you don't.  Who would do that when you could be enjoying
a glass of Folie a' Deux Menage a Trois Red?   (Yes, there really is
such a wine, it's inexpensive and reasonably good).

---Rsk