funsec mailing list archives

Re: Most. Retarded. Reaction. Ever.

From: "Discini, Sonny" <Sonny.Discini () montgomerycountymd gov>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:47:58 -0500

Straight out of Monty Python.

"Britannia, the operator of the rig, said it had decided to order an
evacuation while claims of a bomb threat by a crew member were
investigated. The >woman is understood have been detained by senior
staff and sedated. "

Larry Seltzer

That may be straight out of Monty Python, but this is straight out of
the twilight zone. LOL

...Kathy McGill, the managing director of Britannia Operator Limited,
said: "We're very relieved that this has turned out to be a false alarm,
but we obviously had to treat it seriously and act appropriately to
ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our people."

Sonny Discini, Senior Network Security Engineer
Department of Technology Services
Enterprise Infrastructure Division
Montgomery County Government