funsec mailing list archives

Re: TROLLS WITH NOT RESPECT

From: Chris Blask <chris () blask org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:47:45 -0800 (PST)

--- Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:05:14 CST, Randy Mueller said:
STOP FEEDING THESE IDIOT TROLLS

Many would claim, based on the message you're replying
to, that you are, in fact, suggesting this to one of the
trolls themselves...

If you mean that they should literally stop feeding
themselves, then I'm right there with you.

Oh you with thicker skin can stay on the FD list.  I'm
saving my energy for spirited debate with humans.

-cheers!

-chris

(That doesn't mean I won't tell some of you to take a leap
from time to time, but at least you all have brains... :)