funsec mailing list archives

Re: Math not Ironport's top suite?

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 23:01:18 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, Nick FitzGerald wrote:

Hi all,

What's wrong with this picture?  Well, opening sentence...

   http://www.ironport.com/toc/

   IronPort Threat Operations Center

   The 24x7x365 IronPort Threat Operation Center provides human
   oversight to ensure speed and accuracy. Experienced analysts use
   sophisticated tools to verify anomalies and approve automatically
   generated Outbreak Rules.

(and nit-picks about leap years don't count).

Oooh, I know, I know. That should be 24x7x52, or maybe 24x365. Or maybe
1x8760?