funsec mailing list archives

Re: CompuSat's Quantum Leap in DHS Information Sharing Chaos

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 22:45:08 -0500

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 16:13:11 CST, Gary Warner said:

some of the people we need to share with are NOT there, and some of the
people we don't want to share with ARE there.

OK, I'll bite, is that a passive "they're there, but we have no pressing
need to share with them", or an active "that department is nothing but a
bunch of Mongolian flusterclucks and we need to make sure they don't get
hold of anything dangerous, like pointy objects or active case files"?