funsec mailing list archives

Re: World peace

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents montreal qc ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 17:53:12 -0500 (EST)

http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2007/12/18/
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/nq/2007/nq071218.gif

Thank you!  (And yes, definitely worth saving.)

I would normally not copy the whole list, but der Mouse rejects
e-mail from netzero. :-)

I do?  I didn't set a reply-to because I thought netzero was fine.

*rummage*

Hmm, I don't find any instances of "netzero" in my logs, so whatever is
wrong didn't show obviously identifiable evidence.  Could you send the
bounce to mouse () netbsd org and mouse () openface ca?  I hope at least one
of those will get through for you, and then I should have a fighting
chance of finding the rejection in my logs and seeing whether it's my
problem or netzero's (and fixing it, if it's mine).

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse () rodents montreal qc ca