funsec mailing list archives

Re: FBI CP sting

From: "Randy Mueller" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 05:50:57 -0500

The FBI has recently adopted a novel investigative technique: posting

hyperlinks that purport to be illegal videos of minors having sex, and

then raiding the homes of anyone willing to click on them.

Let me come at this from another angle. After my sons brain injury his
sexual or pornography needs increased greatly. We had to change TV
programming because of the billing from Pay-Per-Views. He is 21 with the
mind and curiosity of a 13 year old. I have had to put parental controls in
due to finding him up late "clicking" on anything dealing with girls. You
don't think "young girls having sex" wouldn't attract him? And for this I
would get raided.

RM