funsec mailing list archives

Spam mail "authentic validation verified" :-)

From: Jeff Kell <jeff-kell () utc edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:13:35 -0400

I received this little "gem" yesterday...

Jeff

-Registered and USDA/FDA apprvoved-

You're invited to purchase!

We are pleased that you were referred to us.
We would like to invite you to our special
website only available to existing customers.
As a referral we are extending this oppourtunity
for you to become a customer. Please see how
our products can save you money.

http://order-referrals.com

Scan has been passed and authentic validation Conatct has been verified
This is a verification of the email process. Conatct has been verified
Options to discuss. is Passed for the following and OK.
Verified on Scan.
Discussion is agood option.
Validation approved.
Allowing for processing above for authorization.Pass Virus Scan Indication is good overall.
This email contains no errors. Email is fine and good.