funsec mailing list archives

Re: cute out of office, funsec after all

From: silky <michaelslists () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:02:57 +1100

wow.

a new low for funsec.

okay. i reckon now i'm motivated enough to unsubscribe.

I just got this:

From: Chris Blask
To: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>

I am currently in mid-move and will be largely unreachable until Dec. 3,
2007.

Please contact Mark Zanotti (mzan tti@) with
all technical issues during this period.

Guess who I just got an out of office reply from before I got Chris's? :)