funsec mailing list archives

Re: Very scary.....

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:21:11 -0400

On 10/1/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 9/30/07, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

You assume I dont make any money? interesting.

I'm fairly sure you don't, actually. Not just based on your comments
in this discussion but based on what you do.

What do I do?

I've been there, have
friends there, there isn't any money there. That, the money, all goes
to liberal speaking engagements....

I just thought the "screw the wealthy" was kinda funny. If you are
wealthy, you arent very screwed IMO.

Why would you find that funny?

Because I am a sick little monkey, lemme give a good example:

A catholic priest and an orthodox rabbi are walking through the park.

They see this little box (probably about 5) swinging on the swingset

The priest looks to the rabbi and say "hey lets go screw that little boy"

The rabbi looks to the priest and says "out of what?!!?"

Would "screw the black runner" in the context of time penalties also
be funny to you - or would that be racists?

I don't watch hockey

-JP<who doesnt watch hockey>