funsec mailing list archives

Re: Discover my Favorites on StumbleUpon

From: "B.K. DeLong" <bkdelong () pobox com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:38:37 -0500

Ye gads. Social networking nightmare. Mods, please feel free to
delete. Stumbleupon autospammed my address book.

On Nov 9, 2007 2:25 PM,  <bkdelong () pobox com> wrote:

StumbleUpon

Discover new web sites

B.K. wants to Share his Favorites with you

 He likes 44 pages
 He has 2 fans

Discover greats sites you wouldn't think to search for with StumbleUpon.

I've found some really cool stuff while stumbling...

 – B.K.
  bkdelong () pobox com

 Discover my Favorites >

 About StumbleUpon
 StumbleUpon allows you to channel surf the internet and discover great
websites and web content you might never have found. Whether it's a website,
video, picture, game, blog, or wiki, StumbleUpon helps you find interesting
stuff recommended by like-minded people with just a single click of the
Stumble! button. Learn More

 If you do not wish to receive future e-mail invitations to join
StumbleUpon, please click here.
 (c) StumbleUpon 2001-2007

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong () pobox com

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org