funsec mailing list archives

Re: When marketeers lie

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:52:40 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Dude VanWinkle wrote:
On 11/5/07, Kurt Grutzmacher <grutz () jingojango net> wrote:
Subliminal advertising was best shown in the wonderful John Carpenter movie
"They Live" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Live

Rowdy Roddy Piper's best role ever.  "I have come here to chew bubblegum and
kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

On the Duke Nukem 3D version...
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

Agreed! that movie rocks to this very day :-)

-JP