funsec mailing list archives

Re: Disturbing cultural trend alert!

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 16:48:05 -0800

On Sep 22, 2007, at 4:23 PM, Richard M. Smith wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/38qsch

Date sent:              Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:02:35 -0400
From:                   Adam Jacob Muller <funsec () adam gs>

This is contributing to the moral degradation of America.

We completely gave up on western civilization the year we saw a "Baby's first
Halloween" card.

(Plus the fact that nobody, anymore, realizes that it is "hallowe'en" ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
        Power users think 'Your PC is now Stoned' is part of
                     the DOS copyright line.    - R. Murnane
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm