funsec mailing list archives

Re: Time for that tin foil hat?

From: "Rob Thompson" <my.security.lists () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:16:31 -0800

While I know a lot of good joking is going on from this...

Think of this, HAARP - they _can_ control the weather.  There are some
docs written back in the 40's I think, that talk about countries not
using weather manipulation on each other.  I think they were UN docs
or something like that.  They can probably be found at the Black
Vault...

While this does sound a tad outlandish, it very well may be real...  I
wouldn't just scoff and forget.

Rob.

(Yes, I'm paranoid - but just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean
that "they" aren't listening...  /  please return to your regularly
scheduled laughter...)